Anycubic Photon Review
The Anycubic Photon UV 3D printer with LCD is the best printer that you can purchase. The Anycubic Photon LCD UV 3D printer is not like the other FDM 3D printers. It has features that make the product easy to use, and the output products have amazing quality. The printer is fantastic in look, size, quality, and also in price as compared to the other printers.
Most people are looking for an easy-to-use 3D printer with amazing quality as well, and then you are in the right place. In this article, I am here to tell you more about the best LCD UV 3D printer.
Anycubic Photon is the best 3D printer for miniatures and D&D terrain and action figures.
Anycubic Photon Features
1) Touch Screen
The best featured 3D printer that most people are looking for is an Anycubic photon LCD UV 3D printer that has the fantastic feature of having a 2.8″ touch color screen. Most of the people had faced difficulty in operating the printer, but it is not the same as the other printers are. While some 3D printers come with a ready-to-use interface, your choices were limited or non-existent, not so long ago. The touch-colored screen making it the most comfortable and convenient to use the printer. You just need to touch the screen of operating it rather than connect to your PCs.
There were many printers on the market with no control interface but only a USB port for communicating with the 3D printer. But this printer resolves your issue.
Another thing that should be kept in mind while purchasing the 3D printer is the size of the printer. The people who are more conscious about the size of the 3D printer should take a look at this printer. The size of the LCD UV 3D printer and the size of the products are mentioned below.
- Printer size: 220mm x 200mm x 400mm
- Printing volume: 115mm x 65mm x 155mm (4.52″ x 2.56″ x 6.1″)
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Printing material: 405nm photosensitive resin
Designing & Working
The compact 8.6″ x 7.8″ x 15.7″ frame with orange view windows on three sides is the beginning of this sleek 3D printer. The orange color blocks out UV light that could cure the resin prematurely. The key components inside are made of steel and odd blue anodized aluminum. The Anycubic Photon UV LCD has no rattle, fit or unfinished parts.
Let’s come to the working of this LCD UV 3D printer. A 3D printer works on the construction of the desired composite layer by layer (resin, polymer, or metal). Under the desired 3d form, the layers combine. Until printing may start, major preparations must be carried out as the printer is based on a computer-generated 3D model.
As mentioned previously, that is the UV 3D printer, which means it uses a UV source of light that shines into an LCD screen. The LCD display is used for masking the image of each plate. This, at once, enhances the entire layer.
This 3D printer uses special photosensitive resins together with a 2K-LCD masking screen. The resolution between 25 and 100 microns is achieved with the smallest details for pinpoint precision. The volume is quite small, and only 4.5″L x 2.5″W x 6.1″H is measured, so it’s all the more important for us to have such fine details on the Anycubic Photon UV LCD.
Anycubic Photon Specs
The Anycubic photon LCD UV 3D printer looks good, works well, and takes up little room at a workbench. The output from this Anycubic Photon LCD UV 3D printer is more than exceptional compared to other associated printers.
- Colour: BLACK
- Material: Metal
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: PHOTON
- Part number: PHOTON
- Style: Resin Without
- UNSPSC Code: 27000000
- UPC: 664051541693
Why you should buy an Anycubic Photon UV LCD 3D printer
- Leveling was an easy task to set up. It is relatively easy to use the software. Only four settings are much smaller than the FDM printer to adjust.
- Make small pieces more accurately, smoothly, and qualitatively than an FDM printer.
- The satin finish of all faces is perfect. Every curve, chamfer, or bevel is perfect. Anodized is all the blue bits and all the red knobs. The prints look even better than those printed at the same resolution by FDM printers. The principal difference is the visibility and transition of the layer. Prints come out perfectly smooth without rips or bumps between layers with the Anycubic Photons UV LCD. Under close inspection, individual pixels still are visible, but many people cannot see such small details from one foot or two away.
- All ANYCUBIC PHOTON 3D printers come with lifetime technical support, and please feel free to contact us if you have questions about product operation or software.
- It is affordable than the other 3D printers, as the print quality is so amazing that no other products will give you in such an affordable range.
- For their great affordable printers and excellent customer service, Anycubic has earned a reputation in 3D printing. Each printer sold is supported by a personalized and well-known Anycubic customer service representative for a lifetime. Call, email, or social media for fast and detailed answers to your inquiries or concerns.
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing this ANYCUBIC photon 3D printer are mentioned below. Here give a look at it, and I am sure that you will be convinced to purchase this amazing quality and remarkable working Anycubic photon 3D printer.