The Elegoo Mars UV Photocuring LCD 3D Printer is an amazing price printer. The workbench looks pretty, is good, and takes not have much room. Compared to similar printers, the quality of this machine is more than significant.
The User Interface for Elegoo Mars is simple to use, and the entire printing process is straightforward. This is an excellent tool for the introduction of newbies to resin printers. It is an opportunity to explore the process of resin printing without doubling prices. And of course, it is difficult to disregard print quality – particularly when contrasted with FDM printers with comparable prices.
Elegoo Mars UV Photocuring LCD is also the best 3d printer for miniatures.
- The new edition of the CHITUBOX Slicing App, which provides an exceptional user interface, is installed in Elegoo Mars. CHITUBOX takes take 1 min in slicing the 30MB. STL model files and requires up to 10 minutes for the open-source slicing program. CHITUBOX helps you to hollow your sample before slicing, which will significantly save the resin during photocuring.
- You need the Z-axis to reset to zero, then lock the leveling screws before beginning to print with the special steel ball style.
- Large 3.5-inch touch screen with colorful color. In the case of Windows OS, you will display the pattern on the SD card like you have seen files.
- ELEGOO Mars uses a 2 K HD LCD masking 2560×1440 for exact printing with 0.00185inches/0.047 mm XY axis resolution.
- The ELEGOO Mars is fitted with an integrated USB device frame. When you print, you don’t have to attach it to your machine.
The market is not supposed to die in the immediate future, and the Elegoo Mars is the most user-friendly and accommodating of the low price resin presses we have attempted to date. I hope that Elegoo Mars will not hurt this and will continue to support and support the printer.
ELEGOO Mars 3D Printer
The best 3D printer, Elegoo Mars. With a simple, rewarding 3D printing experience at a competitive price, it achieves more by doing less than a lot of its contemporaries. Wait for better prints, and do not attempt to get them. The printer uses 3D-printed objects with photopolymer resin. The building platform is raised and lowered with the resin in the trays, as the UV light beneath the surface cures the resin and turns the object into a hardened layer. Without gloves, this resin is not secure to touch.
On The Elegoo Mars, a regular FDM printer may be used for the printing process. It took at least two hours to complete each of the test prints in the examples. The time estimates for ChiTu Box print were surprisingly accurate when cutting. Slice your object with less infill or make it hollow if you want to speed up 3D prints.
You need to clean your final items before you can handle them as with all resin printers. Excess resin with 99% alcohol is removable. To ensure that the residual trace is eliminated absolutely, I highly suggest submerging the prints in alcohol. For this lead, hold your gloves on.
ELEGOO Mars Review
The LCD 3D Printer Elegoo Mars UV Photocuring is an excellent price printer. It looks good, works well, and takes up little room on a workbench. Compared to other related printers, the quality you get from this press is more than exceptional.
ELEGOO Mars Specs
- Printing –Photopolymer Resin
- Interface –Touchscreen
- LCD — 2560×1440 2K HD masking LCD
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 pixels
- UV– 40W
- Connectivity: USB
- Layer Height: 10+ microns
- Display: 3.5″ full-color touchscreen
- Bed-Leveling: Manual (assisted)
- Materials: 405NM UV resin
ELEGOO Mars Dimensions
- length = 7.87 in (20 cm)
- width = 7.87 in (20 cm)
- height = 16.14 in (41 cm)
ELEGOO Mars Build Volume
In the Elegoo Mars, you will play with 120 x 68 x 155 mm in the press – placing the Anycubic-Photon-S and Sparkmaker-FHD in and around the line.
- Height = 155 mm (6.1 in)
- Width= 68mm (2.6 in)
- length = 120mm (4.7 in)
ELEGOO Mars Software
Most FDM printer program is not included in STLs or other 3D files — so don’t allow Cura to be included. For slicing paintings on Mars, Elegoo suggests ChiTu Box. There are many other options to cut resin printer files. It is remarkable. However, I decided to be using their suggested program since it can have an impact on finished prints on efficiency and durability.
ChiTu and ChiTu Box print preparation software are used by Elegoo Mars. Elegoo has given itself a huge favor by not being exclusive to any of this, a contemporary product that is well designed and simple to use. Mars is one of the few printers that the program officially supports, and this is its new feature, making it easy to work between printer preparation and machine, with the ChiTu Box’s current slicer.
There are significant features that can be needed in the preparation of a resin print: The two biggies are robust support generation and model hollowing. Additional user-friendly buttons enable you to adjust without destruction, like repositioning one of several models without removing the media you have spent half an hour meticulously.
Often we find constructs on the construction board to clip into certain versions, but that was unusual. Of course, there is a lot less problem than the previous ChiTu Slicer in ChiTu. However, the out-of-the-box software of Elegoo Mars is, in all respects, a more than capable one-story solution.